How do I request utility services?
You can request service in person by visiting our office at 919 Skyline Blvd. Mon-Fri 8:00 am-4:30 pm.

The customer must present proper identification such as: a valid U.S. Drivers License or a valid identification card from the DMV. If you are out of town you can submit your request in writing along with a copy of your ID.
A meter deposit in the amount of $100.00 is also required for new customers who have not had service within the past year. Requests made after 3:30 pm will be completed the following working day.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request utility services?
2. What is MidValley's Holiday Trash Collection Schedule?
3. What is my watering schedule?
4. Are swimming pools allowed during our water shortage?
5. Is my water safe to drink?
6. Do I need a Yard Sale Permit?
7. When is my water bill due?