Nov 21, 6pm, Avenal Recreation Center: Foro Comunitario Sobre la "Tarjeta Azul" /Ag Worker Program Act Info Session. Please call (661) 487-5720 Read on...
Due to improved water conditions in 2017, the Avenal City Council amended the City's Water Conservation Measures on April 13, 2017. The City requests continued assistance utilizing Phase II water conservation measures by all users until further notice. Read on...
Thu Nov. 14
Thu Nov. 28 - Fri Nov. 29
Thu Nov. 28
Thu Dec. 12
Wed Dec. 25 - Thu Dec. 26
Thu Dec. 26
Emergency Drought Measures in Effect for Avenal Residents
The Avenal City Council has declared a Local Emergency due to water shortage and drought conditions. Learn about ways you can conserve water and avoid fines. Read More
The Pistachio Capital of the World
"To be a caring community, promoting an oasis of opportunities for all to prosper. We do this through diligent stewardship, community, partnership, service and growth."
- Stewardship: We manage resources and work to assure a self-sufficient and sustainable community.
- Community: We provide a safe & healthy environment in which to thrive.
- Partnership: We encourage communication, inclusion and civic pride.
- Service: We serve the customer with exceptional quality and care.
- Growth: We promote economic vitality and strategically position Avenal for the future.