THE MUSIC IN ME! BALLET, HIP HOP, AND MORE!! MARCH 28TH 2020!! WORKSHOP: AVENAL RECREATION CENTER 717 E MONTEREY ST, AVENAL, CA 93204 WORKSHOP #1: BALLET 11AM-12PM WORKSHOP #2: HIP-HOP 12PM-1PM SHOWCASE: 1:30PM AT RICE PARK Read on...
Adventist Health and Wonderful care about your health! February 24 & 25, 2020, 8 am to 5pm Read on...
Mid Valley Disposal has published their 2020 Holiday Collection Schedule. Read on...
When in doubt, keep it out. Cuando en duda, dejalo afuera. Read on...
Emergency Drought Measures in Effect for Avenal Residents
The Avenal City Council has declared a Local Emergency due to water shortage and drought conditions. Learn about ways you can conserve water and avoid fines. Read More
The Pistachio Capital of the World
"To be a caring community, promoting an oasis of opportunities for all to prosper. We do this through diligent stewardship, community, partnership, service and growth."
- Stewardship: We manage resources and work to assure a self-sufficient and sustainable community.
- Community: We provide a safe & healthy environment in which to thrive.
- Partnership: We encourage communication, inclusion and civic pride.
- Service: We serve the customer with exceptional quality and care.
- Growth: We promote economic vitality and strategically position Avenal for the future.